November 18, 2021, Thursday at 7:00 PM at the Fontenelle Forest. We are meeting in person. New photography equipment will be discussed. Go in the side doors.
Zoom Call in November
Kyle Sorys, a new member, has volunteered to be our cameraman. We will have a Zoom meeting for November for those members who still are hesitant to attend in-person meetings. We will also attempt to record the meeting to have available on our website. Brent Headley has volunteered to monitor the Zoom call as our quality control person.
Kathleen will be sending out invites soon. Check in will be between 6:45 PM till the start of the meeting.
Aaron Frey from Rockbrook Camera will be our speaker at the November 18 club meeting. Aaron tells me he will show off some new equipment that is available.
December 16th meeting
I have received 20 votes. There were three choices;
1. Do you want a pot luck dinner? Club would provide Fried Chicken. 5 votes.
Members bring a dish, salads or vegetables or a desert dish. We also normally have a slideshow showing off your favorite photos.
2. No, I do not want a pot luck dinner. I would rather have a speaker 10 votes.
present a program.
3. I would like both, a pot luck dinner and a speaker to present a program. 5 votes.
Now I have to find me a speaker, as we will not have a pot luck for the December 16. No pressure.
This from Kathleen;
Expenses in October:
Contest ribbons, $171.49
Contest Judge, $75.00
New Balance $1444.67
Are now on the home page slideshow. If you see any mistakes, please contact me at Webmaster@fontenelleforestphotoclub.org
Congratulations to this years winners!
Photo Contest for 2022
Fingers crossed we can pull it off!!
|From Bellevue University|
Thank you for the dates. I have the Gallery reserved for:
· Saturday, May 28, 2022, time tbd, for set up in the Joyce Norene Wilson Art Gallery.
· Thursday, June 16, 2022, , time tbd,for the critique and awards night. Two tables and two chairs would be needed.
· Saturday, June 25, 2022, time tbd for the take down.
We will connect at a later date to go over details and if anything changes but you are on the calendar.
Thank you and have a great weekend!
Once again I may have forgotten to add something or maybe I went too long. Please comment below your thoughts, criticisms and/or praises. Thank you all for your support.
A challenge to step outside your comfort zone. A 10 minute video about what to take pictures of and how to look at your subject.