Fontenelle Forest Photo Club Meeting Minutes
- Welcome by President emeritus Phil Mininni.
- The club needs volunteers for President and Vice-President. Please consider volunteering.
- Phil shared the Fontenelle Forest 2022-2023 Partnership Agreement with club members. There were no complaints from those members present. He will post the agreement on the photo club website. https://www.fontenelleforestphotoclub.org. Emily Prauner, Director of Donor and Visitor Services at Fontenelle Forest, has asked that the agreement be acknowledged by the end of this month.
- Phil shared the Speakers/Programs for the year. (See in minutes under #10)
- Members shared 3-4 favorite photos @ tonight’s meeting for a group slide show. Members discussed their photos with club members.
- Kathleen Crawford-Rose collected membership dues for the Photo Club @ tonight’s meeting. Dues are due in Sept. $12.00 for singles and $20.00 for family membership. Kathleen reminded photo club members to check for a valid Fontenelle Forest (FF) membership. Members of the photo club must be members of FF. She will provide an updated membership list to FF October 1st.
- Attendees: 35
- New members:
Barb Rimel- enjoys photographing wildlife
Guest~ William Targy- enjoys nature photography and animals
- Input from current officers, committee members and helpers:
VP-Kathy Holm: Kathy has resigned as Vice President of the club.
Photo Display Organizers- Judy and Frank Dye
- The new exhibit of Fountain photos is up at the Bellevue Public Library.
- Members turned in their photos: Animals of Fontenelle Forest for next month’s display.
- Next display for Bellevue library: “Anything Old” please bring your photos to October meeting.
- Future exhibit: Monuments and Anything Green.
Treasurer- Kathleen Crawford-Rose: Treasurer’s report: July 31st Balance $987.75. Summer activities:
+$24.00 in dues
-$75.00 Contest Judge
Secretary- Mary Headley:
Passed around members roster to confirm member information. Please update as needed.
Passed Sign-up sheet for Treats for Club Meetings (October 2022-June 2023)
Photo Contest Organizer: Donna Gray with help from Terry and Donna Turner:
Going forward Donna Gray will be the Photo Contest Organizer.
Thank you to Terry and Donna Turner for organizing the photo contest this past year.
Webmaster- Phil Mininni:
Phil will continue as webmaster for the club.
Brent Headley (helps webmaster and with video at meetings and other volunteering):
Brent will continue to assist as needed
Sept 15: Member’s slide show
Oct 20: Steve Reese- Mervin Reese Photography, Portrait photography
Nov 17: Rockbrook Camera- What’s New (Camp Brewster)
Dec 15: Potluck/slideshow? (Members will vote on Potluck @ November Meeting)
January 19: Albert Rhea- Subject matter TBD
Feb 16: Brad Williams Photography, Subject TBD
Mar 16: TBD (Possible Nebraska Land Magazine)
Apr 20: TBD
May 18: Raptor Shoot (Camp Brewster)
June 15: Photo Contest (Bellevue University)
Treats (brought by): Dick Keefe and Kathleen Crawford-Rose
Submitted by Club Secretary: Mary Headley