Location: Fontenelle Forest
Time: 7:00 PM
- Welcome by President Emeritus Phil Mininni.
- New Brochures for the Photo Club will be printed. Cost $250.00
- Please consider volunteering for President and Vice-President.
- Phil reminded everyone the November 17th meeting will be @ Camp Brewster. Speaker/Program will be presented by Rockbrook Camera, What’s New.
- Kathleen Crawford-Rose reminded members of club dues. Annual membership dues are due in September $12.00 for singles and $20.00 for family membership. She also reminded photo club members to check for a valid Fontenelle Forest (FF) membership. Members of the photo club must be members of FF.
- Steve Reese from Mervin Reese Photography gave a presentation on Portrait Photography.
- Attendees: 15
- New members: none
- Input from current officers, committee members and helpers:
President and Vice-President- Open for Volunteers
Photo Display Organizers- Judy and Frank Dye
⦁ Future exhibit: Monuments and Anything Green please bring to meeting. You may also contact Frank or Judy Dye @ 402-734-3627 or ⦁ email@example.com. You may also drop off prints @ Kathleen’s house, 123 Bellevue Blvd S. ⦁ firstname.lastname@example.org or Phil’s house, 621 S. 51st Ave email@example.com.
Treasurer- Kathleen Crawford-Rose: Treasurer’s report: October Balance $1304.00.
Secretary- Mary Headley:
Photo Contest Organizer: Donna Gray:
Webmaster- Phil Mininni:
Brent Headley (helps webmaster and with video at meetings and other volunteering)
Nov 17: Rockbrook Camera- What's New (Camp Brewster)
Dec 15: Potluck/slideshow? (Members will vote on Potluck @ November Meeting)
January 19: Albert Rhea- Subject matter TBD
Feb 16: Brad Williams Photography, Subject TBD
Mar 16: TBD (Possible Nebraska Land Magazine)
Apr 20: TBD
May 18: Raptor Shoot (Camp Brewster)
June 15: Photo Contest (Bellevue University)
Treats (brought by): Terry & Donna Turner, Brent & Mary Headley
Submitted by Club Secretary: Mary Headley