I had forgotten to mention. Judy will be collecting, at the February 17th meeting, your sunrise/sunset photos for the next library display.
Wife mentioned that I should have proof read my last posting more than twice. Definitely not an English major. I did rush to put out the last post. My apologies!
The National Wildlife Federation has a photo contest.
We are excited to announce the following nine categories for entry in our 2022 contest:
- Birds: Portraits and behavior
- Mammals: Portraits and behavior
- Baby Animals: Portraits and behavior of young animals of any species
- Other Wildlife: Portraits and behavior (includes underwater life, reptiles, amphibians, insects, spiders, macro and more)
- Landscapes & Plants: Scenic views and plants from backyards to wild places
- People in Nature: People enjoying the outdoors or connecting with nature and wildlife
- Mobile: Nature, wildlife and people outdoors photographed with a mobile device (phone or tablet)
- Portfolio Category: A submission of up to 10 images built around a common theme related to nature and conservation (*To enter a portfolio, you MUST purchase the Photography Portfolio entry package, listed below.)
- Young Nature Photographers: For photographers age 13-17
Check out their website for details