Saturday, September 21st from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Spend the day taking pictures with and learning from industry professionals in Iowa’s largest (500 acres) outdoor classroom. Des Moines area instructors will be on hand to help you finally get all those photography questions answered. Imagine having the perfect opportunity and the perfect place to spend some one-on-one time with some of the best photographers in Iowa. All the experts and instructors are graciously donating their time. Their reward is in helping you to become a better photographer. It’s a fun filled event you will not want to miss!
- More than 20 photography instructors will be on hand.
- More than 40 photography classes are included with the price of admission.
- Representatives from Canon, Sony, and Tamron will be on hand to answer questions.
- Test-drive the newest camera equipment from Canon, Sony, and Tamron.
- Ticket prices: $13.00 for Adults, $12.00 for Seniors, and $7.50 for Children ages 3 to 12.
- Ticket price includes gate admission and all photography classes.
- Ability to pre-pay online for the event and lunch to avoid long lines.
- Click here for additional details.
Living History Farms
11121 Hickman Road, Urbandale, Iowa (515-278-5286)